Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Flock is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Directi( Linked top company 2018), Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Zeta. These businesses comprise of 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over $250+ million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion.
Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app that aims at increasing productivity and improving team-communication in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Flock, we believe that enterprise communication should be richer and efficient. With that goal, we have developed and deployed an outstanding suite of products that enhances workplace communication and productivity.
Flock’s feature set includes:
Secure one on one chat/ Group chat
Process Automation - Real time business process and workflow automation
* Mailing lists… and much more
With teams at companies like Avendus, Gini and Jony, 1mg, Voonik, Yepme and Healthkart improving their workplace collaboration using Flock, we are already helping teams have richer and more efficient communication around the globe.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented individual to join our DevOps and Platforms Engineering team. You will play an important role in helping build and run our globally distributed infrastructure stack and platforms. Technologies you can expect to work on every day include Linux, AWS, MySQL/PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop/HBase, OpenTSDB, ElasticSearch, Jenkins, Docker and Ansible amongst others.
What is the Job like?
- Build automation tools for provisioning and managing our cloud infrastructure by leveraging the AWS API for EC2, S3, CloudFront, RDS and Route53 amongst others
- Proactively seek out opportunities and contribute to enhancing and managing various infrastructure services such as monitoring, orchestration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Work closely with software development teams to build reliable and scalable services that power our products.
- Enhance and maintain our metrics and logs collection, processing and visualization infrastructure
- Automate systems configuration by writing policies and modules for configuration management tools
- Write both frontend (html/css/js) and backend code (Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Participate in Production Operations, Oncalls etc and troubleshoot and fix production outages
- performance issues etc in our AWS/Linux infrastructure stack
Who should apply for this Role?
- 1 to 4 years of DevOps and Operations Engineering experience
- In depth Linux/Unix knowledge, good understanding of the various kernel subsystems (cpu, memory, storage, network etc)
- DNS, TCP/IP, Routing, HA & Load Balancing
- Configuration management using tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and HBase
- Build and packaging tools like Jenkins and RPM/Yum
- HA and Load balancing using tools like the Elastic Load Balancer and HAProxy
- Monitoring tools like Icinga, Sensu, Pingdom or similar
- Log management tools like logstash, fluentd, syslog, elasticsearch or similar
- Metrics collection tools like Ganglia, Graphite, Influx, Prometheus, Elastic stack, OpenTSDB etc
- Programming in a high level language like Python or Ruby
Recommended - Detailed Intro to Flock
Flock Intro video
Flock vs Slack video
About Flock’s Platform
Our Youtube Channel
Client Case Studies
How Ituran improved communication with Flock
How Dietitians on demand increased efficiency with Flock
How Hiyo created a virtual office for remote teams with Flock
Benefits and Perks
We at Flock love our jobs. And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Flock goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!