Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
The DevOps Engineer will be part of a team that builds BigData solutions to support our customers (internal and external) with new visibility applications, dashboards and portals. The candidate should have practical, hands-on experience in automation, configuration management, debugging/troubleshooting modern cloud/container based systems and BigData applications. You would be working with development engineers to get more done faster with less effort by building continuous integration pipelines and continuous delivery tools like Jenkins.
- Building state of art automation (using open-source tools or write scripting) for the continuous integration and continuous delivery of micro-services and BigData applications
- Debug/troubleshoot system or software issues encountered in production
- Available 24/7 in the event of production incident and its resolution
- Bachelor degree or higher
- 1-4 yrs years of relevant experience
- Strong experience in Linux based systems (administrator level)
- Experience with container technologies like Kubernetes (preferred), Docker etc.
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc
- Experience in big data platforms and tools such as Hadoop and Hbase desired
- Experience in automation/scripting (shell or python)
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP etc)
- Past experience in high volume web applications or web services.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely with limited supervision
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Has previously worked with companies like IBM, LookSmart and currently working at Wynk Music