Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Java developer - Prepaid
Who are we?
A true Indian MNC, operating out of 17 countries across Asia and Africa, we serve one in every 25 people on this planet. We aim to work towards our vision, driven by our values of AIR - Alive, Inclusive and Respectful. Being the world’s 3rd largest telecom service provider, we believe in providing our employees with an inspiring and motivating environment.
Purpose of the Job:
Incumbent will be working on development role in Comptel Eventlink.
What will you do?
- Comptel EventLink application installation
- Developing process streams for processing CDRs generated from new network nodes
- Modification in existing process streams
- Troubleshooting production issues and providing fix for them
- Factory testing and supporting UAT
Our Culture Code
All work and no play isn’t how we do things at Airtel. Here, innovation is a way of life and we believe that a dynamic and friendly environment helps our employees strike a healthy work-life balance. In fact, a defining characteristic of life at Airtel is a fun, youthful and vibrant work culture
You are an ideal FIT if you have
- Good understanding of telecom domain .
- Should be proficient in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Unix & Unix shell scripting.
- Should have ability to understand customer requirement and translating them into business requirement documents based on that.
- Should have experience of developing Comptel C and Perl Nodes (Collector/Distributor, Decoder/Encoder) (non-negotiable)
- Should have experience of developing TimesTen based nodes (RDC, FDC, Aggregator, Correlator) (nonnegotiable)
- Should have working experience in Comptel Business Logic Tool (BLT) (non-negotiable)
- Should have experience in Unit Testing and troubleshooting (non-negotiable)
- Should have experience of working on Version Control (non-negotiable)