Smartphones, tablet, and other mobile devices have completely revolutionized our daily lives. From communicating and sharing information to traveling and shopping. Samsung and Android have been at the core of this revolution.
Samsung Research Institute Bangalore (SRIB) is at the forefront of this. SRIB has largest design team in India with designers from reputed design institutes. We have a thriving design culture, as vibrant as in any campus, and we work on diverse set of very interesting design problems in the areas like AI, AR, Services (Consumer apps), Wearables, IoT etc., which is unmatched in any other company in India.
We have a need for design leaders in the space of Service (Consumer Apps) design. In Service space we are working on Samsung Pay, My Galaxy (entertainment hub) and others; and in future want to scale it further in newer areas. Work culture is same as in any startup, with frequent releases, solving for latent needs of target demography, watching for traction and then taking corrective design or innovation decisions.
- As a design leader you would help define and drive Samsung’s current and future Service design effort locally in close collaboration with local stakeholders (Executives, Product Management, Engineering, Business teams), and with global design team in South Korea.
- You would be expected to inspire and mentor the young talented designers to innovate and think and craft beyond obvious. You would have passion and pragmatism to stay true to design, brand, craft and to business needs. Give unambiguous design leadership to the ux team and more importantly to the stakeholders.
- You would have deep understanding of various design process tools and methodologies, from various techniques of user research to design activities like design crits, design sprints, prototyping, design productions, so that you are effective in managing the immediate design team and the extended team of stakeholders.
- You have innate understanding of the current interaction trend, superlative visual design sensibilities, with deep awareness of latest design practices (whether prototyping or motion design). You would be expected to build the team with appropriate design skill set – evaluate and hire – and continuously increase the design quotient of the team.
- In a fast paced Service design team you would be expected to be always on top of issues and employ your excellent knowledge, analytical and communication skills to resolve the issues before they escalate.
- Managing a fast paced medium sized design team with breadth of exposure in user research, interaction design and shipping of design in consumer mobile space.
- Ability to present conceptual ideas as well as communicate design details from a UX perspective to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive, commitment and perseverance to design world's best user experience is a must.
- Design education - Formal education in Product Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, HCI or a related field (Bachelor's/Master's/PhD) – preferably from NID, IITs, Or similar schools in India or from abroad. If design education is not present, equivalent outstanding expertise and experience is a must.
- 8+ years of experience as a designer with 2+ years of experience as a design manager.