Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
What is the role?
Based in Bangalore, we are currently recruiting a Software, Technical Expert (Data modeling) to support our projects on Schneider digitization. Integrated into our Product Selection platform team, his/her role will be to elaborate and extend data model definition, design and develop data model modules derived from various domain data sources and provide technical expertise on innovative project involving Graph Database. Working in an agile and multi-cultural environment, you will be asked to solve technical challenges by providing innovative and industrialized solution. In Schneider Electric we strongly value collaboration and sharing, that is why your role will also be to support and share your technical expertise to your team-members.
You are someone who gets excited by innovation. You are a highly driven and confident professional who wants to put its skills and knowledge in the service of the company transformation in the digital space. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Overall 8-12 years of work experience in the industry
- 4+ years of relevant experience in data modeling and high-level architecture designs and concepts
- Good experience in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) and loading to graph DB.
- Expert in R2RML language for converting data into RDF data model.
- Expert understanding of triple store database concepts and implementation in Graph DB
- Expert in converting data from different formats like xml, excel etc into RDF (preferably Virtuoso)
- Good knowledge on relational databases and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, graphDB etc
- Advance Level knowledge on data integration and complex data workflows
- Exposure to Semantic Web standards from W3C: RDF, RDFS, OWL, SPARQL etc.
- Large scale data visualizations on the lines of d3js, Graphviz.
- Knowledge on search engines like Elasticsearch
- Other tools: JIRA, Git
- Excellent application performance tuning and trouble shooting skills
- Good knowledge of software development best practices
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.