Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Excited by AI and Machine Learning Software? Interested in creating new state-of-the-art solutions using Machine Learning. The AI/ML team in Bangalore is developing client facing products with AI/ML at its core. The long-term product scope would be building a portfolio of AI/ML driven intelligent applications that result in better personalization, customer and content insights.
As a part of this, we need experienced individuals focusing on research and development of Natural Language methods for processing huge amount of text.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop NLP algorithms that utilize deep learning.
- Create experiments, algorithms and prototypes that not only yield high-accuracy but are also designed and engineered to scale.
- Collaborate across multiple research and engineering disciplines, making the tradeoffs required to rapidly deliver software solutions for a Deep Text system
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ overall industry experience with atleast 4+ years in applying natural language principles to real world applications.
- Broad NLP knowledge: tokenisation, part-of-speech tagging, dependency parsing, syntactic parsing, word sense disambiguation, topic modeling; contextual text mining, Word embedding
- Broad Machine Learning experience - Algorithm Evaluation, Preparation, Analysis, Modeling and Execution.
- Deep Learning Expertise - CNNs, LSTMs, network architecture, network tuning, transfer learning, multi-task learning
- Experience in using Tensorflow, Caffe and/or other neural network development frameworks.
- Exposure to Open source NLP libraries e.g. NLTK, Regex, Stanford NLP, OpenNLP/CoreNLP