Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
If you are someone who is inclined around algorithms and a strong background in machine learning and statistics, you would be excited to collaborate with us on decoding fashion via cutting love to have team!
Myntra is a one stop shop for all your fashion and lifestyle needs. Being India, lamest store for fashion and lifestyle products, Myntra aims al providing a hassle free and enjoyable shopping experience to shoppers across the country with the widest range of brands and products on offer, horn India & across Ilia world. With an array of innovative solutions like Try & Buy. Sale previews, In-house data sciences team which conducts research to decode fashion profiles of Indian customers. I his helps fashion selling and buying happen on a mobile device? This is achieved by detecting implicit signals around consumers fashion taste, intent, etc from the huge amount of browsing and buying data we generate.
7 Data Sciences leam at Myntra uses data and algorithms to build la, scale systems to enable kilter decision making for the business as well as render better customer experience. Some of the areas of our focus are Personalisation, Pricing, Demand Sensing, Recommendation Systems.
Some of the cool things we are working on
- Decoding fashion contexts using word embeddings
- Building novel algorithms for fashion personalization and recommendations
- Building dynamic pricing models and novel metrics to evaluate to improve experience
- Building prediction models to improve delivery promise times
- Building optimization models to improve supply chain costs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a data scientist, you will have the opportunity to leverage Myntra’s rich data products that are used by millions of users and propel the growth of our business.
- You will collaborate with strong team of engineers, product managers and fellow data scientists in defining the frontier of data products. Data Scientists will work on how to evaluate potential approaches, build features, statistical/machine learning models and determine metrics.
- You will communicate Gate insights/recommendations to a wide spectrum of stakeholders across the company
An Ideal candidate for the role:
- Advanced degree in the quantitative field preferred
- 5 + yrs industry experience developing machine learning models at scale from inception to business impact
- Deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques such as classification, recommendation systems and NLP
- Proven ability to tailor machine learning solutions to business problems in a cross-functional team
- Experience with distributed machine learning and computing framework ( Spark, Hadoop)
- Strong programming skill( Python, R or Scala preferred). Experience productionizing machine learning models is a plus. High proficiency in atleast one of the following broad areas: Machine learning, Statistically modelling/Inference, Information retrieval, NLP, Data mining