Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Do you have passion for data science and software development? Do you aspire to build analytical software and digital products powered by statistics and operations research algorithms? Are you a strong communicator and experienced developer looking to participate in the transformation of the entire logistics industry?
This is an opportunity to join Maersk’s Data Science and Artificial Intelligence team and drive visible, recognizable change for this globally respected, industry leading brand.
This position offers the unique opportunity to develop and apply your cutting-edge knowledge of data science methodology and software frameworks to build software products that transform of our business model, working alongside Maersk’s Commercial & Operations teams.
Maersk’s Data Science & AI team builds software to support or automate decisions for our customers and company, combining domain expertise, tools and technology, and is specialized in statistical modeling, forecasting, optimization and machine learning. The team is at the forefront of developing industry leading digital solutions & applications for logistics & services industry.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a fast paced, growing and dynamic team that solves some of the toughest problems in the industry and builds the future of trade & logistics.
At A.P. Moller - Maersk we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress.
As an AI Engineer you will join a software product team with strong support from fellow software engineers, data engineers and product managers, to create analytical softwares that drive digital transformation at one of the largest companies in the world.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop data science services within our software products, be hands-on to extract, curate and prepare data and build statistical models.
- Build and extend our in-house APIs to persist data to various data stores on Azure Identify and operationalize insights from the data into digital applications.
- Partner with internal/external customers, product managers and software engineers and drive product development plans.
- Drive methodological innovations into data science and digital products in the customer analytics, supply chain, Internet-of-Things, asset optimization, operations optimization and similar domains.
- Ensure our software products are scalable, repeatable, efficient and effective.
Who we are looking for
- A total of 5-10 years of industry experience with at least 5 years of experience in building data science services and products as part of a software development team.
- M.Sc./M.Tech or PhD in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, computer science, physics or related field.
- A background or profile in Machine Learning, quantitative methods, predictive modelling, statistics or similar.
- Experience with Data Engineering and/or Database Architecture will be an advantage.
- Excellent track record of delivery using languages like Python, R, PySpark and technologies like Azure (or AWS), Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, Pig), Git/SVN, JIRA etc.
- Exposure to IoT/Telematics will be an added advantage.
- Good Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices; a good team player, balanced with the autonomy and motivation to produce individually.
- Willingness to build on and experiment with cloud data science platforms, in addition to our own services.
- Ability to effectively communicate data-driven solutions and recommendations to business stakeholders.