Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions & techniques independently with independently/proactively/thought-leadership.
- Work and collaborate with other teams to deliver and create value for clients
- Fast learner: ability to learn and pick up a new language/tool/ platform quickly
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis
- Conduct research and prototyping innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture; consulting clients and client facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning problems.
- Ability to deliver AI/ML based solutions around a host of domains and problems, with some of them being: Customer Segmentation & Targeting, Propensity Modeling, Churn Modeling, Lifetime Value Estimation, Forecasting, Recommender Systems, Modeling Response to Incentives, Marketing Mix Optimization, Price Optimization
- Expert level proficiency in at least one of R and Python
- Ability to discover efficient solutions to complex problems. Strong skills in data-structures and algorithms.
- Experience of working on a project end-to-end: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, modelling, insights and visualizations
- Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small problems and think of relevant techniques which can be explored & used to cater to those
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, probability theory, statistics and algorithms. You will be required to discuss and use various algorithms and approaches on a daily basis.
- We use regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM, RF, XGBOOST, time series modeling, dimensionality reduction, SEM, GLM, GLMM, clustering etc on a regular basis. If you know few of them you are good to go.
Experience (good to have)
- Experience in one of the upcoming technologies like deep learning, NLP, image processing, recommender systems
- Experience of working in on one or more domains:
- CPG: pricing and promotion analytics, marketing analytics, trade promotions, supply chain management
- BFSI: cross-sell, up-sell, campaign analytics, treasury analytics, fraud detection
- Healthcare: medical adherence, medical risk profiling, EHR data, fraud-waste-abuse
- Experience in working with Linux computing environment and use of command line tools like sed/awk
- Grasp of databases including RDBMS, NoSQL, MongoDB etc.
Educational and experience qualification
- PhD preferred
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science / Mathematics / Signal Processing or related fields from one of the premier Institutes (IITs/NITs/BITS)
- 1 to 6 years of demonstrable experience designing ML/statistical solutions to complex business problems at scale.
- Positions are open for Data Scientist as well as Senior Data Scientist
Projects at Fractal Analytics
Has previously worked with companies like Institute of Cognitive Science, 24 by 7 and currently working at Fractal Analytics