Who You'll Work With:
- You will be a part of SPNSA group that champions new methodologies and creates and tests scalable software solutions that interact with widely deployed Internet products, thereby touching an endless number of users worldwide.
- As a team member of this group, you would be responsible for leading the test automation development and execution of the next generation of access/core routing and packet-optical products for the Service Provider and WebOTT segment.
- Product portfolio includes the NCS6K, NCS5K, NCS5.5K, ASR9K, CRS, ASR9XX and Optical (NCS1K/2K/4K) that run on IOS-XR/XE Operating Systems. Our products lead the service provider industry with most of the world’s largest deployments and we promise you the real world class experience with a world class team.
At Cisco, there has never been a better time as we are in an exciting phase in the rapidly evolving market. The opportunities here are boundless, and we are sure you will add a character to the dynamism of this team.Be a part of the Cisco organization that is driving the evolution and expansion into new technology areas and market segments!
What You'll Do
As a highly charged senior infrastructure development team member, you will be responsible to:
Who You Are:
- Min 8+ working experience on Statistical analysis, data mining, big data analytics and machine learning techniques (Supervised and Unsupervised), Text Analysis, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Data visualization.
- Should be proficient in Python (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy in specific) / R / Google Go programming
- Hands-on experience using multiple analytical tools ( SQL, Google Analytics, Piwik, HTML, Excel)
- Very good theoretical and hands-on experience on Statistics and Predictive Modelling, Linear and Logistic regression, K- Means clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Naive Bayes classifier, Support Vector Machine (SVM), Market Basket Analysis (Association Rules), Cluster Analysis, Principal Component Analysis (PCA),Ensembling methods, Market basket analysis (Apriori), Neural networks and Time Series.
- Deep understanding on Data preparation, pre-processing, cleaning, cleansing, standardization, processing, classification, clustering, mining, and analytics
- Very good exposure to Hadoop, Map Reduce, Apache Spark, Pig, Hive
- Hands-on on one or more Data visualization packages / tools like Tableau, ggplot2, QlikView,Plotly, DataHero,Chart.js,Raw,Dygraphs,ZingChart and InstantAtlas.
- Good exposure to different Hypothesis testing such as Null Hypothesis and Alternate Hypothesis)
- Exposure to creating analytics scorecard to track technical and non-technical metrics
- Exposure to correlation techniques such as Spearman's Correlation, Pearson Correlation Coefficient and Kendall's Tau co-efficient
- Displayed technical leadership within the team by driving innovations.
- Excellent multi-tasking, written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a team player, results oriented and have a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline such as EE/CS/ET.
Other desired skills:
- Good exposure to OOPS based programming
- Exposure to Linux programming
- Hands-on experience on implementing distributed systems at scale
- Working experience with forwarding/Fabric ASICs of Cisco or other networking vendors is a plus
- Hands on experience with testing of Next Generation Multi Rack Routing platforms
- Working experience with Layer 2/L3 Networking protocols such as STP, MSTP, VLANS, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, RIB, RIP, ICMP, ARP, ISIS and as demonstrated component level ownership in one or more of the above areas is a plus
- Test experience in NFV, Cloud, SDN Technologies, Open source Controllers like OpenDaylight
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers