Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
ABB Ability™, ABB’s unique cloud automation platform, helps our customers to harness the power of the Industrial Internet of Things. It accelerates the agile creation of innovative software applications and services in cooperation with customers, turning data insights into direct action, and generating customer value in the physical world. We are now recruiting the most talented people in the industry to join our pioneering ABB Ability™, Analytics team. Join to work at the cutting edge of technology, creating the industrial software systems of the future. We are looking for data scientists ready to analyze large datasets in a cloud environment. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
We are looking for Data Scientists to join our ABB Ability Analytics team. In this role you will be in a key position to utilize the latest developments in industrial digitalization for the benefit of millions of people, connected devices and systems. You are a fast learner, systematic thinker and a real team player with strong communication skills and high personal commitment.
- Analyze IIoT data (time series, alarms, logs, texts…)
- Perform data cleaning, feature engineering, modeling
- Create reports to provide insights on the data
- Build new tools/library/services
- Help users to move into a more analytical world
- Improve assets diagnostic, maintenance (predictive), reliability…
- Optimize industrial processes
- University degree or PhD in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, technical physics or in another suitable field
- Excellent understanding and practical skills preferably at least one of the following:
- Python/R (script or notebook), C#
- Machine learning, data mining, data driven models, deep learning
- Process analytics
Nice to have:
- Industrial work experience
- Cloud platforms, especially Azure™
- Good communication and collaboration skills
General Your benefits
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills - Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next Data Scientist.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
If your application is convincing, you can expect to hear from us within the next timeframe.