Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
- Data Science and Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Credit and Risk Modelling
- Intellectual Capital, Security and Privacy
Our Purpose and Impact
An Entrepreneurs’ haven.
Tathastu is Future Group’s vision to provide consumers a new-age retail experience - Combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence, data science and emerging technologies with consumer platforms that are loved, trusted and admired by every Indian.
As a part of this experience, we are building Zero-to-One products in the digital credit/ lending space among other NBFC initiatives. Tathastu offers an ideal playground for product leaders, data scientists and innovators alike. Tathastu is designed as an entrepreneurs’ haven that encourages everyone to work with the “Owner’s Mindset”. Our vision is to foster new and limitless imagination for consumers, entrepreneurs & partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- As the Data Officer, you will help the business understand the value of its most valuable asset, Data, enabling it to be mined for insights and competitive advantage
- You’ll be responsible for developing a data-based credit model that allows us to generate instant credit lines and enable real-time credit underwriting by modelling metadata to take lending related decisions in real-time
- You will lead the innovation in customer segmentation models, credit and risk modelling to realize traditional data-based and alternative data - based underwriting for unsecured retail credit
- You will define the types of metadata to be captured by Product and Engineering for analysis and decision-making, and form strategic partnerships across the group companies to access Future Group’s consumer data
- You will drive the capture and management of new consumer data sources, determining their format and business use cases, and the integrations with external data sources (such as CIBIL, NPCI etc) that are critical in the development of next generation credit and risk models
- You will build a business performance management system, through a collection of integrated decision support applications, providing timely data-driven insights to improve decisions, optimize processes and drive growth in business
- You will work with Product and Business teams to establish and enforce Enterprise Information Management (EIM) standards and specific security and privacy requirements for each piece of data, especially privacy laws, industry regulations
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Your understanding of data in the fintech ecosystem, NBFCs and the regulations, compliance and legalities of consumer data in India
- Your experience in building unsupervised learning models, hypothesis testing models, and working with customer segmentation and predictive modelling techniques to calculate consumer behavioral scores and their repayment intention scores
- Your knowledge and experience in designing the metadata collection systems for various use cases and building business performance dashboards
- Your knowledge of Enterprise Information Management and Master Data Management, and understanding of data security and privacy standards, policies and industry protocols
- Your ability to work with cross functional teams (Engineering, Product, Risk, Business, Collections) to strategize, implement and execute short term and long term data science roadmaps
Tathastu offers complex business cases to solve, while working in an environment of “Learning, Sharing and Growing”
Interview process and prep notes
Problem Solving, Simulation Exercise, Business Acumen, Ideation
Show us your ability to identify problems, collaborate, innovate and ideate in a competitive and fast moving environment, to eventually build the best products and product features, with an eye for business growth and domination.
Past Project Assessment Implementation, Execution, ROI On Actions/ Decisions, Scope Of Improvement, Business Turnaround
After the thorough assessment of the basic prerequisite abilities, we shall continue by understanding more about your previous work, key professional milestones and other important aspects of your work, including your timing, skill in implementation and execution. We will go through the business, ROI impact due to your decisions in the past, and have a candid discussion on areas of improvement.
Role Based Assessment
Ideation, Business Model Design, Business Acumen,Revenue Generation & Understanding
Now that we are cognisant of your abilities, proven skills & experience, be prepared to answer tricky questions on Ideation, Business Models and Revenue Generation.
Behavioural Assessment, Culture Fit, Project Knowledge, Role Operation
Be yourself. It works out better for everyone if we’re genuine. Everyone here is focused on our mission, so you should figure out what it is.
At Tathastu, we have a unique and value driven culture that we stand for. We’d like to get to know you better and see how we can succeed together.
- Indianness: Believing in the Indian way and in oneself
- Leadership: In thought and in business
- Respect & Humility: In dealing with everyone within & outside the organization
- Introspection: For continuous learning, self-development and personal excellence
- Openness & Adaptability: Open to new ideas, knowledge and proactive in meeting challenges emerging from changing business scenarios
- Valuing and Nurturing Relationships: With customers, business associates, stakeholders, communities and society
- Simplicity & Positivity: To foster innovation, speed and imagination
- Flow: Learn and be inspired from the universal laws of nature
- Rolling recognitions
- Data wins debates
- Rolling appraisals
- Open door meetings
- Rewards for risks
- 30 mins daily reflections
- ‘Yes, and’ or ‘Yes, let’s’ meetings
- Clarity and simplicity in Presentations
Senior Manager at Future Group with 5+ years of experience