Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
At Belong, we believe people are more than the skills they pick up, their experiences, or the designations they hold. Because to build anything that lasts—be it a company, a social movement or an institution—we need to connect on a level beyond that. We are human beings with aspirations and values, not human resources and we are meant to belong. Our vision is to make this a global reality.
What will you be working on? What is the problem you will be solving?
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer and technical inquiries.
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for resolution ,extensively research and document customer technical issues.
- Own customer technical issues support requests from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status Collaborate with other stakeholders like Customer Success teams and engage the Software Engineering, Data Operations and engagement teams.
- Identify ongoing training needs and gaps for users.
- Build content on customer education.
- Contribute to process improvements in Escalation Management.
What specific skills and traits should this person possess?
- 1-3 years of experience in customer/business facing role (preferable).
- Ability to think on the feet and come up with the solutions for customer problems.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced/high flux environment.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Empathize with customers needs and convey confidence.
- Constant learner.
- Diligence and attention to details.
- Proficient in learning and using different software products.
What is the growth potential for this role?
Hiring is a huge problem to solve. With our “Theory of everything” approach i.e the vision of solving the problem of Belongingness end to end, the offering from Belong will grow in number & complexity, requiring constant innovation from a team of talented people. Any Success Agent who becomes part of the team will get have a great opportunity to go on to excel in Customer Success, Relationship Management, Business Operations and Program Management functions..
How will you be making a difference in the industry or in the way the world works?
As a Success Manager, you would contribute in Belong’s journey to re-define the HR industry. To make such a huge shift happen, we need to deliver a great customer experience and create raving fans - something that you would to be an expert at.
Projects at Belong
Graduated from Tier-1 college and has experience with C, Software as a Service (SaaS), Teamwork