Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Impetus Infotech India Pvt. Ltd. is a software solutions, products and services company focused on creating powerful and intelligent enterprises through deep data awareness, integration and advanced analytics. Our products and services are designed to empower the real-time data driven enterprise to help our clients win in the modern world of digital
Impetus offers full life-cycle services for big data technology implementations, including technology strategy, solution architecture, proof of concept, production implementation and on-going support to its clients.
Impetus is proud to partner with such Fortune 100 clients as American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Fannie Mae, McKesson, Toyota, United Airlines, Verizon and many more.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Impetus Infotech India Pvt. Ltd. has been conferred with Dream Companies to Work for in India 2018 for the fourth time in a row by the World HRD Congress.
- In 2017, it was recognized among Top 50 India?s Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM and was ranked 74 in Top 100 India?s Best Companies to Work by Great Places to Work For.
- Impetus Stream Analytix has also been recognized as a ?Hot Vendor? in Aragon Research?s Hot Vendors in AI & Streaming Analytics 2017 report and was mentioned as a ?Strong Performer? in the Forrester Wave ? Streaming Analytics Q3 2017 report.
Our Global Presence:
The company is headquartered in Los Gatos, California with international offices in Australia, Canada and has development centers in NOIDA, Indore, Gurgaon, and Bengaluru, India.
What We Need
- Experience in building applications using big data technology stack: Hadoop, Spark and Hive.
- Knowledge of Bigdata technology tools: Data Dog, Ranger and Hue
- Excellent working knowledge of AWS focusing on: Lambda, Step functions, Cloud formation, Cluster management, S3 and EMR. Kinesis, RDS & Aurora (Good to have)
- Programming Language Hands-on: Java, Python, UNIX scripting, Scala
What You will Do
- As a Technology Consultant, you will be responsible for development, maintenance and support of various enterprise level applications.
- Degree ? Graduates/Postgraduate in CSE or related field