Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Have you ever had a poor customer experience and thought of a million ways in which it could be improved? Have you ever empathized with those whose job it is to deliver customer experience and imagined how, if properly empowered and motivated, the overall service delivery experience could be better? If so, we want to talk.
In the Cisco Customer Journey Solutions R&D group, we are passionate about delivering amazing experiences to both customers and employees. We believe software can truly change the world and how it gives and receives customer service and it is our mission to be the leader in this space. To enable this vision, we are looking for passionate, smart, and motivated Cloud Services developers to join our Client Experiences team
As a Cloud Services engineer, you will:
- Design, develop and maintain the individual cloud-native microservices that makes up the entirety of the Customer Journey Solutions platform.
- Evaluate and adopt leading edge microservices techniques and technologies that provide a scalable, reliable, and highly available foundation.
- Own what you build – providing end-to-end automation, quality assurance, deployment and monitoring of your microservices.
- Design and develop private APIs and messaging endpoints for your services for rich functionality and administrative control within the platform
In this role, you will work with:
- Product Managers who will help you know our customers and partners so you can deliver solutions that meet their needs and wants.
- Engineering Managers who will enable you to focus on doing what you love: delivering great software; they will also be your coach and guide on this exciting stage of your career journey.
- Technical Architects who will play a hands-on role in helping you design, develop, and operate with the best practices, patterns the industry has to offer.
To get this job, you will need:
- 12 or more years of experience as a backend services developer in delivering highly available and scalable applications in a cloud operating environment.
- Strong object-oriented design experience; functional programming orientation a plus.
- Experience with Reactive microservices design and event-driven architectures.
- Experience building, testing, and consuming REST APIs; GraphQL experience a plus.
- Experience with high-throughput messaging technologies and patterns; Apache Kafka and related technologies a plus
- Experience working with databases of all types: relational, analytical, columnar, document-oriented, graph, et cetera; Redis and Cassandra a plus.
- Experience with application containers and runtimes such as Docker and Docker Engine and deploying/running them on a container orchestration platform such as Kubernetes; experience with Amazon EKS, GKE, or AKS a plus.
- Experience developing, testing, and deploying to public cloud infrastructures such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Familiarity with telephony and media technologies such as SIP is considered a plus.
- Experience with Git source control and building/maintaining Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines; Jenkins experience a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with machine learning algorithms and techniques; ML application delivery experience a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-inspired delivery methodology.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco