Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
- Planning & Analytics
- Web Analysis
- Dashboards Creation
Our Purpose and Impact
An Entrepreneurs’ haven.
Tathastu offers the largest AI/ML playground of consumer data for data scientists, AI experts and technologists to build upon. Powered by Future Group’s extensive consumer businesses, Tathastu is designed as an entrepreneurs’ haven that encourages everyone to work with ’the owners’mindset.’We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence, data science and emerging technologies with consumer platforms that are loved, trusted and admired by every Indian.Tathastu operates on four pillars: Commerce, Fulfilment, Fintech and Data. Currently, we are hiring for Tathastu (Content)
About the opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be responsible for reporting on customer insights
- You’ll be responsible for reporting on transactions and web analysis insights
- You’ll be responsible in sharing action plan on daily basis on the insights
- You’ll be working on guiding and updating the team on analytics on a regular basis
- You’ll have responsible in attracting more traffic through Click-Through Rate
- You’ll have ownership in sharing insights through various reports, dashboards on sustainable basis.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Your expertise in analyzing data and sharing insights
- Your experience in working with Excel and other analytical tools
- Detail-oriented, excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Your experience in developing strong working relationships with other departments.
Tathastu offers complex business cases to solve, while working in an environment of “Learning,Sharing and Growing”
Interview process and prep notes
At Tathastu, we believe in ‘live in’ interviews, where you will spend a week and work from our offices. In this duration you’ll get a flavour of what’s unique about our culture and working style and also go through our in-depth interview process
Problem Solving, Simulation Exercise, Business Acumen, Ideation
Show us your ability to identify problems, collaborate, innovate and ideate in a competitive and fast moving environment, to eventually build the best products and product features, with an eye for business growth and domination.
Past Project Assessment
Implementation, Execution, ROI On Actions/ Decisions, Scope Of Improvement, Business Turnaround
After the thorough assessment of the basic prerequisite abilities, we shall continue by understanding more about your previous work, key professional milestones and other important aspects of your work, including your timing, skill in implementation and execution. We will go through the business, ROI impact due to your decisions in the past, and have a candid discussion on areas of improvement.
Role Based Assessment
Ideation, Business Model Design, Business Acumen,Revenue Generation & Understanding
Now that we are cognisant of your abilities, proven skills & experience, be prepared to answer tricky questions on Ideation, Business Models and Revenue Generation.
Behavioural Assessment, Culture Fit, Project Knowledge, Role Operation
Be yourself. It works out better for everyone if we’re genuine. Everyone here is focused on our mission, so you should figure out what it is.
At Tathastu, we have a unique and value driven culture that we stand for. We’d like to get to know you better and see how we can succeed together.
- Indianness: Believing in the Indian way and in oneself
- Leadership: In thought and in business
- Respect & Humility: In dealing with everyone within & outside the organization
- Introspection: For continuous learning, self-development and personal excellence
- Openness & Adaptability: Open to new ideas, knowledge and proactive in meeting challenges emerging from changing business scenarios
- Valuing and Nurturing Relationships: With customers, business associates, stakeholders, communities and society
- Simplicity & Positivity: To foster innovation, speed and imagination
- Flow: Learn and be inspired from the universal laws of nature
- Rolling recognitions
- Data wins debates
- Rolling appraisals
- Open door meetings
- Rewards for risks
- 30 mins daily reflections
- ‘Yes, and’ or ‘Yes, let’s’ meetings
-Clarity and simplicity in Presentations