Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
At Splash Math, our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. With more than 30M+ students onboard, it is the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. Splash Math has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
To help us get to the next stage and to reach 100M+ students worldwide, we are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for building high performing teams.
We are looking for a diligent and dedicated team member to join our CEO?s team. You will be working closely with the CEO in a fast-moving and iterative environment to help the company grow exponentially.
- Developing business strategies, forecasting models, and go-to-market plans for the company?s products.
- Doing market research and preparing business plans for entering into new markets.
- Building financial strategies and financial models for the company?s various business verticals.
- Managing projects and conducting practical and impactful research across investment cycles.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and company presentations to external companies / board / investors.
- Ensure leadership visibility and access to core operational metrics.
- Monitor monthly progress towards revenue goals, operating plan and keep management apprised of any issues.
- Assist the CEO in generating and analyzing business MIS & financial MIS, co-coordinating with various departments.
Qualification & Skills
- Engineering/management graduate from a tier 1 college - IIMs, ISB, XLRI, IITs, BITS, DCE or NSIT, preferably from consulting background.
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, product management or business operations.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, problem-solving skills, ability to generate deep actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and people relation skills.
- Sound business judgement and critical thinking skills, with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them.
- Strong knowledge of reporting/presentation tools specifically Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.