Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
The Data Science Engineer will be responsible for developing, constructing, testing and maintaining architectures (such as databases or large scale processing systems). We are developing innovative new features including the next-generation cluster management system, real-time processing for big data and intuitive ways of interacting with data, and we’re looking for top engineers to build them from the ground up. This is a hands-on position where you will be doing everything from designing and building extremely stable components and cutting-edge features to formulating strategy to keep leading in Big Data.
We are hiring “Big Data Engineers “for our COE Team, based out in Mumbai.
Big data engineers develop, maintain, test, and evaluate big data solutions within organizations. They are also involved in the design of big data solutions, because of the experience they have with Hadoop based technologies such as MapReduce, Hive, MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures (such as databases or large scale processing systems) – SQL, Hive, R, Matlab, SAS, Python, Java, Ruby, C++, Perl.
- Hands on experience in BigData space (Hadoop Stack like M/R, HDFS, Pig, Hive, HBase.
- Good to have hands on experience on real time processing.
- Designing, integrating and documenting technical components for seamless data extraction and analysis on big data platform.
- Must also have considerable expertise in data warehousing and NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding, and testing patterns as well as experience in engineering software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures.
- Big data engineers should also have the capability to architect highly scalable distributed systems, using different open source tools.
- MS / M.Tech / B. Tech. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics.
- Ability to perform thorough analysis of complex data, draw sound conclusions, and devise actionable strategies.
- Experience in Hadoop-based tools (Mahout, Hive, Pig) & Python / Java / C / C++ is a must.
- Provides technical expertise to peers across the company. Actively promotes good working relationships and collaboration across multiple teams within Big Data and across the enterprise. Ability to interface with and convey technical concepts and approaches to a non-technical/senior management audience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required to effectively convey relevant insights to teams.
- Provide documentation and skill mentoring to others.
- At least 2-6 years of relevant experience.