Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Direct feedback from hiring team
Detailed matching analysis with jobs
Reset password in 3 steps
Enter registered email ID and we will send you an email
Click on link in the email and set a new password
Set a new password and update, easy :)
360+ Companies we work with
Professionals in community
Facing any problems?
Drop your number and we will call you.
This will reach hiring team soon
People like you are applying to
Have doubts for this role?
Ask your query
4 - 10 years
Usually replies in 7 days
Usually replies in 7 days
- Build scalable architectures for data storage, transformation and analysis
- Designing platforms as consumable data services across the organization using Big Data tech stack
- Think of solutions as scalable generic reusable organization-wide platforms
- Architect and build near real-time (low latency) infrastructure for segmentation, personalized recommendations, reporting etc.
- Build and execute data mining and modeling activities using agile development techniques
- Leading big data projects successfully from scratch to production
- Appreciate and understand the cloud delivery model and how that affects application solutions – both delivery and deployment
- Solve problems in robust and creative ways and demonstrate solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Work in an environment and get clarity about unknowns – both technically and functionally
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S in Computer Science or software engineering from a premier institute
- Must have good programming experience in Scala
- Must have good experience in distributed processing frameworks like Spark
- Good to know other languages like Java/Python
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Should be able to think in a functional-programming style
- Good to have experience in streaming systems like Spark streaming and Storm
- Expertise in big data infrastructure, distributed systems, data modeling, query processing and relational
- Experience in technologies like SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Takes ownership of all technical aspects of software development for assigned projects
- Able to work with polyglot architecture on terabytes of data
- To enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems at scale on a daily basis
- Writes code and unit tests, works on API specs, automation, and conducts code reviews & testing (using ScalaTest)
Good knowledge of tools like gradle/maven, Intellij IDEA, ScalaTest, ScalaCheck etc.
- Should have extensive experience with capturing, managing and processing Big Data (terabytes of data captured through web logs, documents, clickstreams, social networks etc.)
- Fluent with Hadoop/Hive/Spark/Storm
- Good to have experience with other tools we use: Kafka, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Couchbase, ArangoDB, Druid, HBase or you really want to learn about them
- Should value simple solutions, write concise code, and believe in DevOps
- Should have hands-on experience in tuning software for maximum performance out of the given hardware
Working at companies like freecharge, snapdeal, info edge and has worked on Java, Apache Cassandra, Apache Hadoop
Report an error
We appreciate your feedback
Got it, !
Share your number and your belong.co career coach will get in touch with you to edit your profile.
You will get the call soon.