Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
A Senior Associate Platform is considered as a senior contributor for complex modules of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table. Platform Expertise refers to the ability to apply the technical domain skills to a particular platform (Hadoop).
At Publicis.Sapient, we drive customer-centric digital transformation across the enterprise. We are purpose-built to help clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace. By helping organizations become digital at the
core, we also help them adopt a consumer-first strategy by breaking silos between their marketing, operations and IT departments.
If you aren’t a comfort seeker, often challenge the status quo and do not mind creating a little bit of trouble, launch your next big from our space station where Troublemakers like you reimage everything – data, businesses, and the world.
- Work within the Capital Markets/ Commodities/ Financial space to develop/implement high-end software products/ services involving large-scale data processing (TBs)
- Design and build Big Data solutions using technologies (including but not limited to) Scala, Spark,Storm, Flink, Kafka, Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra ELK etc. for both on premise and cloud deployments
- Design and build various elements of data lakes like data ingestion, storage, batch and stream processing, data analytics/querying and governance
- Explore and be up-to-date on latest Big Data technologies leveraging organizations’ learning platforms and industry certifications
- Groom, mentor juniors, peers through pair programming and learning sessions
- Advance knowledge, experience with the Hadoop stack (Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Hbase, Sqoop, Flume, Spark, Shark, Oozie, etc.)
- More than 1.5 year of experience in Big Data application development involving various data processing techniques – Data Ingestion, In-Stream data processing, Batch Analytics, Data Persistence strategy (sharing & replication)
- Basic/ intermediate understanding of NoSQL platforms like MongoDB & Cassandra Excellent knowledge of relational database technologies with experience on databases such as SQL Server & Oracle
Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative, combined with our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their