Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
BrowserStack is the industry’s most reliable cloud web and mobile testing platform, used by more than 2 million developers across 135 countries. More than 25,000 global companies rely on BrowserStack,including industry leaders like Microsoft, ING, Mastercard, Dow Jones, Garmin, National Geographic, Volvo,NRK, HubSpot, Walt Disney, and AngularJS, to name a few. With offices in San Francisco, Mumbai and Dublin, BrowserStack is privately held and backed by Accel.
The goal of BrowserStack Web experience team is to provide a seamless experience for users in our product. Some of the responsibilities of this team includes: authentication, role based access control, team management, billing workflows, in-product navigation and notifications, reporting & analytics and shipping advanced features for our enterprise customers.
As a Associate Product Manager (APM), you will play a key role in building and refining the web experience of our users. You will work with the Product Manager of the Web Experience team to define goals, roadmaps and success metrics for every product and feature launch. You will also be expected to drive projects end-to-end, from initial ideation to execution to launch. This role will report to the Product Manager and will be based in Mumbai.
- Build a world-class web experience for our users
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to execute successful product launches
- Be part of growth experiments to optimise product workflows
- Increase adoption of existing features and ship new features that have revenue impact
- Define what success means for every feature - create and track key metrics
- Overall 2 - 5 years of experience. At least 1 year of experience in web Product Management
- Prior experience as a web developer or a UX/UI designer is a plus
- Analytical and good communication skills.