Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Art Director is responsible for brainstorming, conceptualizing, designing and execution of creative concepts for leading-edge Marketing and Web solutions. He/she plays a very important role to balance out the responsibility of designing exceptional interfaces and collaborating with a team of people ranging from, user experience experts, copywriters, graphic designers, interaction designers to developers.
- Research on Brand, Understanding of brand architecture, Ability for stakeholder/user survey
- Develop a brandâ€™s visual language (color palette, logo, font, etc.) across a range of media (print, online marketing, Web site, packaging, etc.)
- Compare the brandâ€™s expression across different channels and can identify consistencies/inconsistencies and gaps, etc.
- Compare the brandâ€™s visual language to other competitors, identifying trends, etc.
- Strong conceptualization skills based on creative brief
- Ability to provide rationale for ideas & concepts
- Develop outline and story for the presentation of existing concepts/solutions/directions
- Possess deep knowledge of Design principles like color, typography, photography, layouts and usability and Create layouts applying those.
- Adept at creating experiences across the entire digital landscape including responsive /mobile/web applications etc.
- Proactively seek out new usability and design based solutions
- Ability to provide rationale for design choices. Assure design meets business objectives as stated in creative brief.
- Master the first off execution of new concepts to provide complete deliverables.
- Ability to apply style/brand guides to its perfection
- Expert in creating experiences across the entire digital landscape including responsive /mobile/web applications etc.
- Actively seek out new usability and design based solutions
- Overall knowledge and awareness of latest design trends, usability standards and new and upcoming tools/software
- Keen on Exploring New Software and validating its use within the teams
- Translate existing designs/storyboard into working prototype
- Should be keen to present the working prototypes in responsive ways for maximum impact
- Ensure quality and prepare deliverable for handoff to developers, and printers
- Provide recommendations/insights to cross-functional teams based on research findings
- Proactively participate the ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Should be inquisitive / passionate / a self-starter /curious and open to learning
- Should be a strong team player and multitasker with good time management skills
- Develop processes to streamline production and quality of work
- Defend and provide rationalization for design choices to creative leads or developers
- Excellent communication and written skills are a must
- Should have 8+ years of experience in web domain
- A disciplined approach to manage your own projects, with expert ability to deliver solid work in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to communicate well with a team, drive deliverables and collaborate with all stakeholders in a project
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate attitude with willingness and enthusiasm to own your own growth
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Design Diploma/Degree or equivalent experience
- PORTFOLIO is a must. PDF or ONLINE LINK. Please share your latest work. PDF/PPT works in case you cannot publish your work online due to company policy.
Projects this role will support:
- Websites & Mobile sites
- Web and Mobile Apps
- Emailers/newsletters/event promotion material
- Â¬Â¬Conceptualization/execution in digital/social pitches
- Internal branding/sales work posters / power points
- Attending seminars / workshops
- Manager Design / Senior Art Director
- Associate Creative Director
- Creative Director
- VP Creative Director