Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
You’ll never hear the term ‘employee’ at Publicis.Sapient. Rather, you’ll see we talk about talented and valued individuals – people with interesting and provocative ideas, bold and diverse perspectives, a keen awareness of today and an unflinching curiosity about next. Our culture is all about the thriving of the 19,000 of us in 100+ offices around the globe, while we boldly help impact the success of our clients in a modern world.
To start your own journey into next, visit http://www.publicis.sapient.com/
The Specialist is regarded as the Subject Matter Expert on specific technology platform/packages and brings in-depth development, design and architecture expertise to lend support to the delivery of complex solutions on that platform
Architecture & Design
- Prepares the technical design of the technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Participates in design reviews and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Provides innovative solutions to technical issues during the project that could impact one or more modules of the project
- Implements (hands-on) the module components based on Sapient and industry best practices These components could be custom built, or built using a third party tool and also could involve extending an industry package
- Develops reusable frameworks/components and POCs to accelerate development on projects
- Supports the module in production, resolves hot issues and implements and deploys enhancements to the application/package
- Works with/helps other team members to resolve technical issues
Planning Tracking & Estimation
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE – 9-13 yrs. We are seeking experienced people
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Proficient in designing and developing web based applications using ASP.Net MVC4 and above, ASP.Net Web API, C# (.Net framework)
- Good experience in Entity framework/NHibernate, SQL sever
- Hands-on experience in messaging platform (Tibco, Rabbit MQ, nServicebus etc) is highly preferred
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests ( Nunit)
- Exposure in Build and release
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Worked in large teams using Agile based development methodology
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to understand and analyze the requirements
- Ability to learn and adaptable to technologies/tools
- Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)