Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
You don’t want to stop coding. You are awesome at writing flawless code. You are passionate about quality and making raving fans of your clients and users. You put your client first and are passionate about making and keeping commitments. You challenge others around you to be as passionate about quality as you are? To you, it is all about client impact and pride in your work.
Sound interesting? As a Manager Technology AEM, you will translate client requirements into functional and technical designs, design and implement customer engagement strategies to support large and complex multi-site, multichannel, multi-lingual content delivery environments, architect, design and implement end-to-end content management and content delivery solutions, and integrate with ecommerce solutions, portal solutions, and search engines, unlocking the business value of content management. You will independently evaluate and work with multiple WCM/WXM (web content management / web experience management) products and complementary packages, establish standards, define architecture and be accountable for the necessary health of the overall solution.
You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing cloud products including AEM.
- Define solution architecture for global customer engagement and global web content management platforms, integrating a full collage of supporting technologies including AEM, Search, Adobe Social, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Communities, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign Management, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager and others
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to AEM implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards for design and development.
- Define best practices to manage performance, security and scalability of the Digital Platforms
- Lead teams of 20+ people through all phases of Development. Agile development methodology is a plus
- Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects, Lead all tracks of the project from Frontend, backend, QA and Project Management
- Overall experience of 8 to 12 years with 4+ years of AEM with one or more other Adobe marketing cloud products like Dynamic Tag Manager, Target, Analytics, AEM Forms, Communities, Campaign Manager or Livefyre
- Significant hands-on solution architecture experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, GSA or Lucene
- Has done evaluation of AEM and other marketing technology products and recommendation to clients
- Deep understanding of Generic Java technologies (J2SE 1.7/1.8), Java EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL and Tag libraries
- Involved in doing extensive Performance and Security testing for AEM based digital platforms. Understands Load model creation, OWASP top 10 and other related concepts
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using Rest and SOAP frameworks like Apache CXF and Jersey
- Ample knowledge and exposure in Frontend techs to drive client discussions and recommend options based on client needs. Should be able to understand Bootstrap, Backbone.js, React, Handlebars, Grunt, and Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Strong Physical Architecture concepts (Infrastructure) including but not limited to Load Balancers(ELB), Apache set up, CDN, Disaster Recovery, recommending capacity of AEM publish and author instances.
- Taking a lead in recommending the solution considering quality properties of the system like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Accessibility (A, AA, AAA), Monitoring (Squid, Nagios, Zabbix, Ganglia, App Dynamics, New Relic etc.), Scalability, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Good to have Mobile App development and technologies, Digital Asset Management products, Adobe Scene 7(Adobe Dynamic Media), integration with eCommerce products like Hybris, Magento, ElasticPath and micro-services based architecture experience.
- Mastery of all relevant “core Java technologies” that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-tier & persistence frameworks
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)