Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
MakeMyTrip (MMT) is India’s number one online travel company. Since the year of its inception in 2000, MMT has been scaling new heights every day. We build compelling online travel experiences and we’re poised and well positioned to join the world’s best known and most respected internet companies. Make My Trip invests heavily in the personal wellbeing plans of all its employees and provides a work atmosphere charged with young, vibrant and positive energy, where one can create a powerful impact with their talent, hard work, zeal and teamwork.
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Be the Growth Driver: Build & foster strategic partnerships with banking, wallets/payment partners, brands and tourism board to drive organization objective
Plan, strategize and launch new offerings/products and drive product innovations for the customers with the banking & marketing partners
Drive Tourism Board partnerships (international & domestic) to drive the Holidays business charter
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (AOR)
- Strike and manage senior level relationships with the partner networks
- Identify business requirements across flights, hotels & holidays and drive strategic & tactical growth opportunity via partnership networks.
- Banking & payment partner business development to jointly drive credit & debit card spends & in turn grow MMT’s market share of travel category.
- Scale & strategic business partnership with leading banks to cultivate & drive penetration of OTA amongst bank user base.
- Identify & create affordable payment solutions with partner banks/payment networks to drive “spends/customers” in a fast growing travel category.
- Work closely with banks to drive new launches and product innovations to drive mutual organizational objectives
- Partnership with ecommerce firms / other popular & relevant brands to recruit new users on MMT platform via innovative campaigns
- Drive Holidays business agenda in association with tourism boards to drive mutual business objective
- Negotiate all required commercials with the partners.
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR THE JOB.
- 9-13 years’ experience in Business Development and Alliances
- Master’s for premier institute’s MBA from tier-1/2 B-school
- Past experience in developing and maintaining Alliance strategies for Business growth
- Prior work experience in FMCG Sales/Modern Trade, Marketing roles, Banks, Consulting or ecommerce is preferred
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should be extremely comfortable dealing with senior management at partner companies