With traditional recruiting platforms giving you access to only 25% of the total talent pool — candidates who are actively seeking jobs — find out how access to the remaining 75% can dramatically improve the quality of candidates you engage.
With resumes, you only get a uni-dimensional view of a candidate. Belong’s 360° Candidate Profiles give you powerful insights into a candidate’s interests, networks and portfolio from across multiple social networks and professional communities, enabling you to score culture and role fit.
Data is at the heart of intelligent recruiting. Which is why our proprietary data techniques ensure your recruiting team is always armed with the most relevant and accurate data. While Belong’s Curation Engine aggregates and matches talent insights from over 90 web sources, our Verified Contact Details ensure you have continuously updated and validated data to engage promising candidates.
Belong customers on average see 3X higher response rates than other recruitment platforms. That’s because Belong’s Auto-Personalized Emails uses unique social insights and data. Not only does this draw a candidate’s attention, it also builds a fantastic rapport between them and your recruiters from day one.
Contextual Responses enable recruiters to engage candidates through the entire hiring funnel with pre-built, contextually relevant emails. So whether you want to schedule an interview, update a candidate about the opportunity, or simply share company news, you can do so with a single click.
Belong's subscription - inclusive market intelligence solutions include quarterly data-driven talent landscape reports, competitor talent strategies and benchmarking, employer brand insights, and solutions for improved candidate engagement.
Football · Global politics · Enterprise Tech Enthusiast
Aesthetic design · Indian cuisine · Process management
Royal Enfield · House music · Sourcing strategy
Debating · Camping · Candidate experience
Manchester United · Chocolates · SaaS and RM
Economics · Baking · Enterprise success management
Marathons · Child education · Recruitment data expert
Your dedicated Success Manager will make sure you have everything you need to maximize ROI from Belong. In addition to technical setup and product training, your Success Manager will bridge essential skill gaps, deliver competitor insights from talent markets, and help you optimize your hiring plans and strategies.
Our Outbound Hiring Specialists bring to you industry-first insights and best practices for building and scaling your outbound hiring process. Through a combination of expert-led training and workshops, consulting, and tailored content, your team will get all the support it needs to succeed with outbound.
Get the maximum out of Belong with our powerful reporting and analytics. With our weekly reports, you can monitor end-to-end recruiting efforts, track progress at both job and recruiter levels, and receive timely forecasts on how long open positions might take to close based on your historic trends.